Markup of Thesaurus [maybe off-topic]

This posting maybe off topic for this list, if so forgive me and try to
point me to the right place. But after looking through DB:TDG I can't find
anything in DocBook that I can use to markup thesaurus files. That is
thesaurus lists as used by information scientists (as per BS 5723:1987 aka
ANSI/NIST Z39.19-1993 aka ISO 2788-1986) rather than simple synonym lists
like Roget's Thesaurus.

Ideally I need this for both publishing (printing) a thesaurus and for
input to an automated maintenance tool. So what could I use for this job
and if not DocBOok where do I go to find suitable SGML/XML DTDs?

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!
Details at http://www.fdp.org.uk/ or http://www.bsl-march.co.uk/

--

<>< Re: deemed!