This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: URLs in bibliography
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- To: Mailing-list Docbook <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 07:23:13 -0500
- Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: URLs in bibliography
- References: <1008532288.698.0.camel@klamath>
/ Julio Merino <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
| Well, what really matters to me is how should I write the biblioentry...
| I can't find the right way.
Try bibliomixed instead of biblioentry. Biblioentry is the "raw"
version of a bibliography entry and if you want to use it, you will
probably have to do some stylesheet work. Bibliomixed is the "cooked"
version and should render everything you put in it.
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> | Nature is amoral, not immoral.
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | [It] existed for eons before we
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | arrived, didn't know we were
| coming, and doesn't give a damn
| about us.--Stephen J. Gould