This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Re: RFE 472229: Allow HTML Tables in DocBook
- From: Dave Pawson <daveP at dpawson dot freeserve dot co dot uk>
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 18:38:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Re: RFE 472229: Allow HTML Tables in DocBook
- List-id: <docbook.lists.oasis-open.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
At 15:29 01/12/2001 +0100, giacomo wrote:
>On Sat, 1 Dec 2001, Dave Pawson wrote:
> > At 15:34 30/11/2001 -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
> > >3. Won't tool vendors have to support mixed namespaces "real soon now"
> > > anyway, for things like XLink, SVG, MathML, etc. So tools will
> > > actually be able to handle this?
> > Yes.
> > I'd love to be able to include some SVG.
>More important for me is XInclude to modularize documentation parts at
The point about tools slipped by me.
Docbook without emacs isn't much good to me.