How to include part of docbook doc into slides

Hi,

I was wondering whether there is something like more a sophisticated
profiling stylesheet to allow the conversion of a docbook document into
slides produced by the slides xslt stylesheet.

I would like to use the attributes "os", "arch" or "ul" to mark certain
parts of the (lengthy) docbook document and have whatever mechanism to
derive a set of slides (in compliance with the slides.dtd) from these
selected parts of the original docbook source.

Needless to say I'm not very proficient in xslt :-) but somehow I get
the feeling that many people might need something like this and chances
are good that someone already did it.

Cheers,

Chris

--
Dr. Christoph Steinbeck (http://www.ice.mpg.de/departments/ChemInf)
MPI of Chemical Ecology, Carl-Zeiss-Promenade 10, 07745 Jena, Germany

What is man but that lofty spirit - that sense of enterprise.
... Kirk, "I, Mudd," stardate 4513.3..