Re: Marking Emacs keybindings

/ Massimiliano Mirra <list@chromatic-harp.com> was heard to say:
| I am writing some documentation about Emacs, and the way keybindings
| are traditionally represented (`C-f', `C-h C-f', `M-v'...) seems not
| too prone to bend to DocBook mark up.  They will appear both in
| <informalexample>'s and inline in paragraphs.

I'd be tempted to use keycombo and keycap. But you might have to tweak
the stylesheets a bit to get the result you want.

| I tried with <keycombo> and <keycap> tags but did not come up with
| anything satisfying.  Any hint?  What could be a reasonable
| <something>C-h C-f</something>, i.e. a tag enclosing it all?

Yes, I expect what you suggest would be fine. If I wanted to go that
way, I'd probably just abuse keycap.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Men do not quit playing because
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | they grow old; they grow old
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | because they quit playing.--Oliver