Re: making a book of articles with Fop

/ Jamie Smedsmo <jsmedsmo@gis.umn.edu> was heard to say:
| I knew it would be a stupid mistake... When I put all of the documents
| together there were multiple sections with the same id.  I think that
| was causing the problem.

The fact that you got as far as FOP with duplicate IDs suggests that
you aren't validating your input before you process it. (Which seems
odd, since you don't get ID values unless you put in the doctype
declaration (or go well out of your way).)

Unvalidated documents: your gun, your bullet, your foot.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | To the man who is afraid
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | everything rustles.--Sophocles
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |