Expanding the content model of filename

At the last DocBook TC meeting, we considered[1]:

| 9. Expand the content model of filename (and perhaps some related elements)
|    to be broader than smallcptr.char.mix. [6][7]

Proposed: we will go back to cptr.char.mix, we will not create a new
PE that's bigger than smallcptr.char.mix but smaller than cptr.char.mix.

Accepted.

Proposed: post the list of changed elements to the list. Wait a month
for everyone to consider the issues and vote on this at the next
meeting.

These are the elements effected: Action, Command, Database, Filename,
Hardware, Interface, KeyCap, Literal, Option, Parameter, Property, and
SystemItem.

How many of these should have their content models expanded back to
cptr.char.mix?

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200105/msg00009.html
[6] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200103/msg00006.html
[7] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200101/msg00059.html