Re: xref or link?

/ Holger Rauch <Holger.Rauch@heitec.de> was heard to say:
| Can xref also create a link text when referring to a step within a
| procedure instead of a section?

If it can't, I think that's a bug. Although it's not clear what the
xref text should be. (The step number, certainly, but that'll be
ambiguous if that step number occurs in two different procedures.)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Two starving men cannot be twice
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | as hungry as one; but two rascals
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | can be ten times as vicious as