Is it possible to change headers so that...

Hi!

Is it possible to customize stylesheets so that the even and odd pages
have different headers on TeX backend? We're doing this with some Perl
hacking on the .tex file, but if we could do that on stylesheets it
would be great!

I want to show the book name or chapter title on odd pages and the
current section name on even pages.

I think there was a limitation in (Open)Jade that prevented that... Am
I wrong about this? (I hope I am!)

--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.