Announce: Updated Experimental Schemas

Hello world,

I've just updated the experimental XML Schema[1] for DocBook. You
can get the new version (and the ChangeLog) at

  http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xmlschema/4.1.2.3/

I've also produced a RELAX[2] schema, although I have no tool that
validates all of RELAX so, while I believe it is correct, I can't
demonstrate it:

  http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/relax/4.1.2.1/

Finally, I produced a TREX[3] schema from the RELAX schema. (I tweaked
it a bit by hand (removing a few redundancies), so it's not quite
a simple mechanical transformation.)

  http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/trex/4.1.2.1/

Enjoy!

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema