This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: DTD for text of Literature ?
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DTD for text of Literature ?
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:27:24 -0500
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
/ email@example.com was heard to say:
| I look for a DTD for Literature text (roman, Novel,
| DOCBOOK is it OK for this?
| Or have you an URL for an other DTD more adapted.
DocBook is fine, but for that domain, TEI (the Text Encoding Initiative
DTD) or TEI-Lite are worth considering.
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | The stone fell on the pitcher? Woe
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | to the pitcher. The pitcher fell
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | on the stone? Woe to the
| pitcher.--Rabbinic Saying