This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: references to external documents...
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: references to external documents...
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:21:34 -0500
- References: <20001206220920.A766@piddly.arinc.com>
/ Matthieu Paindavoine <email@example.com> was heard to say:
| I would like to include references to external documents...Here is how I
| would like it to work:
I've looked over your example, but I can't work out the semantics
that you're after. Can you explain in a little more detail?
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | The stone fell on the pitcher? Woe
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | to the pitcher. The pitcher fell
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | on the stone? Woe to the
| pitcher.--Rabbinic Saying