This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: DTD for text of Literature ?
- To: ppannetier at ifrance dot com
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DTD for text of Literature ?
- From: eichin at thok dot org (Mark W. Eichin)
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:42:52 -0500
- Cc: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Certainly look at the TEI (Text Encoding Initiative) DTD; it is at
least *intended* to be more appropriate (docbook being more well tuned
for technical works.)