.emacs

Hello there,

I'm a new DocBook user, and I want to use (X)Emacs for my text editing. I
know this can be done with the PSGML mode, but all the .emacs samples I've
seen for this don't seem to work for me (they either come up with errors,
or they don't do the spacing).

All I really want is the spacing to be done for me.

Would any Emacs user care to please share thier .emacs configuration as
far as PSGML is concerned?

Thank you,

- Serge Wroclawski