This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: DocBook/xml 4.1.2 bug?
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook/xml 4.1.2 bug?
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 16:59:43 -0500
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
/ Jan Schukat <email@example.com> was heard to say:
| Look at the lower-than and the ampersand entities in ./ent/iso-num.ent
| file. I think there is a silly typing bug in the unicode number.
Nope, that's a double-encoding that's necessary for the & and <
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | The stone fell on the pitcher? Woe
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | to the pitcher. The pitcher fell
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | on the stone? Woe to the
| pitcher.--Rabbinic Saying