Re: <literallayout> issues...

/ jaw@ex-ans.net was heard to say:
| jade -v -t xml -d \
| /usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular/html/docbook.dsl newschool.sgm
|
| I get output that respects whitespace, but not line breaks???

You might want to post this question to the docbook-apps list, I'd be
a little surprised if this was an unsupported feature, so it looks
like a bug to me.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Taste ripens at the expense of
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | happiness.--Jules Renard
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |