Re: DocBook to WinHelp

I seem to recall that WinHelp takes in a special form of RTF, so
presumably you could use a souped-up version of Norm's DSSSL stylesheets
with Jade.  I do not remember how badly it was distorted from RTF --
there were things like you had to use strike-through to get one thing
and footnotes to do another thing.  You would probably need a perl
script to whack the RTF in order as somebody else suggested.

A better alternative might be to use the HTML help (or even plain HTML),
and something that will convert the DocBook docs to HTML.  I have never
used HTML help so I do not know how many special tricks are required.
With some luck Norm's stylesheets will get you there quickly...

Cheers,
//lat
--
A boy becomes an adult three years before his parents think he does,
and about two years after he thinks he does.