Re: Re: Which Variant of DocBook (SGML or XML)?

/ Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@canada.com> was heard to say:
| On the general question of using DSSSL to process DocBook XML 4.1, I
| need to support both DB 3.1 and DBx 4.1 --- is there a way to set up
| the customized style sheets to select the appropriate html/print
| stylesheet set?  Must I use distinct catalog files?

Why do you need different stylesheets? The DSSSL stylesheets ought to
support both.

[Let's move this over to docbook-apps for follow-up, please.]

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Old and young, we are all on our
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | last cruise.--Robert Louis
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | Stevenson