Re: How to customize DOCBOOK DSSSL for a Web Site

Hi,

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Phillipe wrote:
> Well! Thanks for all your answers. I will try the website package from
> Norman Walsh.
some more info, the website dtd uses an old and depracated ( norman correct me
on this )  pointer to  docbookx.dtd which should be changed like this before you
use it

<!ENTITY % DocBookDTD PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.0//EN"
                "path to the docbookx.dtd either http:// (oasis)or to local file">
%DocBookDTD;

please edit  the website dtd it was earlier using an unofficial xml dtd by
norman but now that there is an offfcial dtd it should point to it

and as dave has pointed out he is using it for a 200page website ( one of the
excellent sitesto learn a lot of things) it should work

> By the way, does someone know if this technology is used for
> http://docbook.org/ ?
>
> More generally speaking, is there some documentation other than "The
> Definitive Guide" about customizing docbook?
>
> Thanks
>
> Phil.

regrds

--
maddy
         Fishing baskets are employed to catch fish;

					        --"Chuang Tzu"