RE: ID req'd for table?

It is a placement problem. Since %secur; is defined in
dbpoolx.mod, you need to redefine it *before* dbpoolx.mod
is pulled into your driver file.  Put it above:

<!ENTITY % dbpool.module "INCLUDE">
<![ %dbpool.module; [
<!ENTITY % dbpool PUBLIC
"-//OASIS//ELEMENTS DocBook XML Information Pool V4.0//EN"
"dbpoolx.mod">
%dbpool;
]]>

bobs