Re: Inquiry: state of the art of Win32 DocBook?

> I would appreciate hints and
> annotated references on Win32 DocBook sites and tools,
> and a conserative estimate on how workable and
> reliable the Win32 toolchain is. Thanks!

I'm also stuck working on Win32 a lot of the time, so I've essentially built
a DocBook package for it - it certainly needs refining, but if you're
interested, email me.

All the tools work great as far as I'm concerned - YMMV.

It's just a matter of getting them all together in a sensible package and
making some 'cute little batch files and shortcuts' to make them easier to
grasp by new users.

- Jeff

   w: http://advogato.org/person/jdub/
   i: 16341281 (jdub!)
   q: "She said she loved my mind, though by most accounts I had
       already lost it."