Re: DocBook markup and possibly a RFE.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:

> / Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com.br> was heard to say:
> | Ismael Olea <olea@hispafuentes.com> writes:

> Do you need to distinguish between IP addresses and host names, or do
> you need simply to distinguish them from other things? I think
> <systemitem class="systemname"> is the answer for host names.

I think so. I'll try this.

> I don't have good answers for these, I'll add an RFE.

Thanks!

> I still think this is a <command>.

I don't know... I think that it's a command when:

But I don't think it's a command when:

<para>One great utility is <????>grep</????>, which can be accessed
through the command <command>grep</command>, and is very helpful while
searching for something inside text files.</para>

Got the difference? Do you think I can use <command> for both cases?
I'd like to have, if possible, an extra attribute telling if it's used
as a command or as a small application.

Thanks,
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.