Re: RFC -> DocBook converter

I'd like to see something like it happen; I wrote a tool ages ago to
convert the RFC *index* to SGML, and then to convert a referenced
subset into docbook biblio-stuff.  However, there is already an RFC
DTD, by Marshall Rose IIRC, with tools that convert to nroff and other
formats; it was an internet-draft for a while, I don't know if it
became an RFC itself yet...