Indexing in SGML

Hi,

I'm currently working on indexing commands and their attributes. However,
tags. Are there any online documents available that contain samples or
examples of how to construct and index, and how to cross reference the "in
text" index terms? I'm currently using "DocBook:The Definitive Guide" as a
guide book.

Thanks in advance,

Tats.