Announce: docbook-apps mailing list

Folks,

We've added a new mailing list for docbook:

  docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

If you're interested in stylesheet or other application-related
DocBook discussions, please join this list by sending an email
message to majordomo@lists.oasis-open.org containing the
single line

  subscribe docbook-apps <your-email-addres@your-email-host>

Also, please post all stylesheet and application-related
questions to that list.

I'll give everyone a few days to get subscribed, then I'm going
to start insisting application questions get posted there.

should be used for all general, DocBook-structure related
questions.  (I know that the distinction between these two lists
may sometimes be hazy, so I don't plan to be draconian :-)

P.S. Yes, I'm still working on getting digested-versions of the
lists working.

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | People often say that this or that
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | person has not yet found himself.