This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: page numbers in TOC
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: page numbers in TOC
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian dot rahtz at computing-services dot oxford dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:44:12 +0100 (BST)
- References: <XFMail.firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Thomas Andre Berger writes:
> What I would like to know is how to get bookmarks when using Norms
> style sheet and pdfjadetex. Anyone having a solution?
updated http://www.tug.org/applications/jadetex/jadetex.zip should do
bookmarks now as expected
but since I had to change the loading of hyperref (implicit=false to
implicit=true), I fear for the results. If people can tell me of any
nasty results, I'd be pleased.