This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Changing Chapter/Section names on specific documents.
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Changing Chapter/Section names on specific documents.
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:56:28 -0500
- References: <20000328112946.R22762@conectiva.com.br>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
/ Jorge Godoy <email@example.com> was heard to say:
| I have some documents (booklets and magazine articles) where I want to
| change the words "Chapter" and "Section" for "Module" and something
| else. But, I also have some books where I need to keep those words. Is
| there a way to customize these names on my stylesheet to make these
| changes only when needed?
Yes, you can build a customized stylesheet that replaces the words,
but it's not terribly easy. Are you using DSSSL or XSL?
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | Thou shalt not pray to Zeus for
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | things your usual god would laugh
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | at.