This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
RE: newbie kick in the pants
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: newbie kick in the pants
- From: Carlos Eduardo Selonke de Souza <cess at matrix dot com dot br>
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:35:30 -0300 (EST)
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
On 28-Mar-00 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> howdy guys,
> I need a ruthlessly simple "kick-start". I just got the xml docbook
> tarball, and I need to know what to do with it.
Maybe you take a look at this site
I didnt read it, but I read other "kick-start" from this site, MySQL, and it
gave me a lot of good information.
> I have an sgml mode for emacs already - and I'm pretty sure its
> psgml, but on one of the "tutorial" sites I've visited, more emacs
> action was mentioned.
Did you read this site?
It is a really "kick-start" about using Emacs+PSGML.
Carlos Eduardo Selonke de Souza
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GE d+@ s+:+ a-- C+++ UB++> P+ !L E W++(+) N+> K- w--
!O !M V- PS+ PE+ Y PGP- t+ 5 X++ R- tv++ b++ DI++ D+
G e++ r+++ y+++
-----END GEEK CODE BLOCK------