Who maintains collateindex.pl?

There's a problem with it inserting filenames into the
role attribute when it needs an ID. I've posted the fix
a few times, but never got a response.

I really think this 14 character change is a FIX not a
CHANGE, so I'd like to know who's the source of collateindex.
AFAIK it breaks nothing, and makes the documented examples
of index generation actually produce page numbers instead of
question marks when used with [pdf]jadetex.

Thanks!
Sam

--
Sam Roberts (sam@cogent.ca), Cogent Real-Time Systems (www.cogent.ca)
"News is very popular among its readers." - RFC 977 (NNTP)