This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
RE: page numbers in TOC
- To: <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: page numbers in TOC
- From: "Gershon Leib Joseph" <gershon at mainsoft dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:37:26 +0200
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
You have to run tex at least 3 times to get the print or PDF page numbers in
TOC and xrefs resolved. In Word, to resolve all the xrefs and TOCs, you have
to select all (Ctrl+A) and then update fields (F9).
/ Thus wrote Carlos Eduardo:
| When I generate a RTF or a PDF version of my SGML Book, I got the TOC with
| Everything but page numbers.
| When I try to get the PDF I got this