This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
RE: Q: software for DOCBOOK <-> MySQL ?
- To: <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Q: software for DOCBOOK <-> MySQL ?
- From: "Dave Pawson" <dave dot pawson at virgin dot net>
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:35:02 -0000
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
/ "E.L. Willighagen" <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
| As i am using DOCBOOK to store my references (scientific) to
articles, i was
| wondering if there is already software to store these data
to and retrieve
| from MySQL (preferrable open source and in Java or Perl)...
| Any pointers?
No, but it's an interesting idea. Please let us know if you find
If I read the need right, the Oracle XSQL XSL combination
does just that.
Queries the database using XSQL, formats according to
the defined stylesheet then delivers according to the
Err, not quite open source :-)