Announce: DocBook V4.0 Beta 4

There have been few comments on beta 3, so I've just published
DocBook V4.0 Beta 4 on

  http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/

I've merged the dbefsyn* modules into dbpool, added an optional
modifier at the end of methodsynopsis and methodparam, and
cleaned up a few comments.

If there are no significant comments before 3 April 2000, I plan
to ask the members of the technical committee to approve this
as DocBook V4.0. So please post your comments if you have any.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The wonder is, not that the fields
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | of stars is so vast, but that man
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | has measured it.--Anatole France