This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: System url for sdocbook.dtd in the XSL DocBook Stylesheets version 1.8
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: System url for sdocbook.dtd in the XSL DocBook Stylesheets version 1.8
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:44:13 -0500
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
/ David Parker <email@example.com> was heard to say:
| Is there a system url for sdocbook.dtd in the XSL DocBook Stylesheets
| version 1.8?
| <!DOCTYPE article
| PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DTD Simplified DocBk XML V18.104.22.168//EN"
I *hate* system identifiers! But I have a solution locally, so I'll
change these for the next release. Thanks for the report.
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | The facts, although interesting,
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | are usually irrelevant.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |