Re: Re: (newbie on the loose) RE: modular stylesheets distro -- buglet?

On Thu, Mar 16, 2000 at 04:42:58AM +0100, Karl EICHWALDER wrote:
> Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:
>
> |   Delete the DTDDECL lines from your catalog(s). Or use a
> |   different set of catalogs for Jade.
>
> OpenSP just started to support DTDDECL:
> http://openjade.sourceforge.net

This may not be the correct list but I'm sending it here because it
might be of interest of other subscribers.

Are these implementations available with the OpenSP that is bundled
with OpenJade? Let me explain: if I download the OpenJade package, the
OpenSP included is the same as if I download the OpenSP?

--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com.br>

Setor de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.