This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Classification of docs, Dublin Core
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Classification of docs, Dublin Core
- From: Terry Allen <tallen at sonic dot net>
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:32:54 -0800
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
| I'm looking for a way to classify DocBook documents so they can be easily
| retrieved over the Internet. The most appropriate effort in this domain
| seems to be the Dublin Core initiative (http://purl.org/dc) that defines
| basic standards for metadata for documents.
Are you trying to classify documents you create yourself or documents
already created (that you cannot alter)?