This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
RE: Choice of environment for working with Docbook?
- To: "'docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org'" <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Choice of environment for working with Docbook?
- From: Jean Jordaan <Jean at mosaicsoftware dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 08:07:41 +0200
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Thanks for the replies, and especially to Mark Craig (off-list) and
Gershon for detailed responses.
Unsurprisingly, most people here rally around Emacs+PSGML. Carlos
pointed out Sgedit, which I didn't know. So far I'm leaning toward
Emacs+PSGML (provided that I can get the rest of the team to
countenance it), but I'll ask Arbortext to try and sell me on Epic
firstname.lastname@example.org . ... .... ///\\oo//\\\