This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Choice of environment for working with Docbook?
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Choice of environment for working with Docbook?
- From: eichin at thok dot org (Mark W. Eichin)
- Date: 08 Mar 2000 15:25:08 -0500
- References: <E721A760CBB7CF11A93F0000C0FE1099DCD31B@orange>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Frame+SGML might be a better match; when I left Cygnus we had just
started using it (Frame for the docwriters, emacs+psgml for the
engineers, kept the SGML in CVS...) and it seemed to be going ok,
though I haven't kept up...