This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: PDF graphics
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: PDF graphics
- From: Jorge Godoy <godoy at conectiva dot com dot br>
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 23:22:02 -0300
- References: <00022015234002.04411@akula> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <00022118522200.00840@akula> <20000302155142.D9761@getsystems.com>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
On Thu, Mar 02, 2000 at 03:51:43PM +1100, Angus Lees wrote:
> now, whats the go with jadetex? is anyone actively fixing bugs in it
> anymore? (where's a good place to learn tex so i can fix it myself?)
JadeTeX is being maintained by Sebastian Rahtz.
You can't use LaTeX or TeX with JadeTeX. It's a package of macros
written to use some low-level LaTeX characteristics. TeX, actually,
can be used, but it's too hard to it. I'd like to have a docbook to
LaTeX converter... I was thinking about doing one with SGMLSpm perl
Setor de Publicações
Publishing Department Conectiva S.A.