This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: PDF graphics
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: PDF graphics
- From: Angus Lees <gus at getsystems dot com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:51:43 +1100
- References: <00022015234002.04411@akula> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <00022118522200.00840@akula>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
just fyi: apparently the TeX backends can find their own image formats..
i changed (graphic-file) (for the print stylesheet) to:
(define (graphic-file filename)
(let ((ext (file-extension filename)))
(if (or tex-backend ;; TeX can work this out itself
(member ext %graphic-extensions%))
(string-append filename "." %graphic-default-extension%))))
(ie. added the "tex-backend" condition)
and left the extension off all my graphics. pdfjadetex now finds png
or pdf, jadetex finds eps.
figured it was useful enough even to go into the "official" stylesheets..
now, whats the go with jadetex? is anyone actively fixing bugs in it
anymore? (where's a good place to learn tex so i can fix it myself?)