This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
DocBook -> ps anyone?
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: DOCBOOK: DocBook -> ps anyone?
- From: Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil at doomstar dot msk dot port dot ru>
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 13:29:55 +0300
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
I know I must have missed something, but I cannot make PostScript of
my DocBook file :-(
I've tried to use jade, and it produced .tex, but running tex result in the
This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (Web2C 7.3.1) (format=tex 2000.2.24) 2 MAR
! Undefined control sequence.
What should I do to set everything properly?
I've tried also sgmlfmt, but it formats html poorly, and I still have
troubles making groff understanding Russian, but it's quite different