SOT: DocBook book

I just discovered that my print book ends on page 594, omitting
most of appendix F, and G, Gloassary, Index in it's entirety.
Is there any chance to get the missing parts separately as
postscript? I don't want to waste time and paper in returning
it. If there is an entire batch of these, ORA might want to
put a "patch" on the web?

                                     b.