Re: Re: DAVENPORT: psgml in emacs-20.3 question

On Thursday 16 September 1999, at 9 h 3, the keyboard of Mark Galassi
<rosalia@lanl.gov> wrote:

> I think you mean the packaging DocBook, not the version of UNIX.
> Debian, of course, has some of the nicest packaging at its core, but
> the issue is not the kernel.

Of course. When I said Unix, I meaned not the kernel but the whole stuff you
get on the CD. Which is typically set up according to a specific policy which
may, or may not, mandate a proper SGML organization and may, or may not,
include properly packaged tools. On Digital Unix, for instance, the sysadmin
has to do everything by hand.