Re: DAVENPORT: Linux documentation

"David C. Mason" wrote:

> The LDP has been without a leader for a while and there is no way to
> determine what will happen with it. There was a big push to move LDP
> docs to DocBook but that is as dead as the project.
>
> On the other hand the two major desktop projects are using DocBook for
> their docs:
>
> The GNOME Project (I'm involved with this one) has been using DocBook
> as the standard for two years
>
> The KDE Project is currently making the conversion to DocBook.

the berlin project is using docbook as well (both, for a tutorial and
a reference manual). In fact, we work on a doc generator which parses
IDL and C++ header files to generate a reference manual using docbook.
This is the main reason I was asking for support for OO languages in
docbook a couple of weeks ago.

Regards,	Stefan

Stefan Seefeld
Departement de Physique