Re: DAVENPORT: language support

/ Konrad Hinsen <hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr> was heard to say:
| Here's my final DTD. Most of the additions are for documenting classes,
| the only other one is a tag for default values of function arguments.

Konrad,

Could you send along some examples of Python classes and the
corresponding extended DocBook markup that you used to document
them? Just a few of the more complex classes would be very handy.

Likewise, if other readers are trying to decided how to document
the functions or classes of a modern programming language, an
example of the source and a fragment of any sort of documentation
would be a great help.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If you are hankering after
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | certainty, you are better advised
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | to seek it in religion: the