Re: DAVENPORT: SI for Docbookx

/ Guillaume Rouchy <rouchyg@gatwick.geco-prakla.slb.com> was heard to say:
| I am using the XML version of the Docbook.
| Since a System Identifier is required for any XML document and that is
| better to give a URL...
| What is the URL of the docbookx I can use pour my SI ?

System identifiers <expletive/>. A few versions back I started
putting the expanded DTD online for just this purpose:

  http://nwalsh.com/docbook/xml/3.1.4/docbookx.dtd

Where 3.1.4 can be replaced by the version you're looking for. I
don't promise to keep all past versions up there forever, but
I'll leave them for a long time.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | There's 2 possible outcomes: If
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the result confirms the
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | hypothesis, then you've made a