Re: DAVENPORT: Norm's stylesheets: index

/ Jochen Hein <jochen@jochen.org> was heard to say:
| I'm currently running db141.zip, Norm's latest version of his modular
| stylesheets.
|
| I do use '-V nochunks' as an argument for jade to generate only one
| (big) HTML file.  When using Norm's collateindex.pl, genindex.sgml
| refers to c<number>.html as if I don't use -V nochunks.  A bug?

Yep.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Contrary to popular belief, Unix
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | is user friendly. It just happens
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | to be selective about who it makes