Re: Antwort: Re: DAVENPORT: Three more Questions.

Nik Clayton asked about
>And then they ask me for pointers to examples of search engines that
could index the raw DocBook SGML, letting you ask exactly that sort
of query and get meaningful results back.

IBM has something of this nature for XML, which I can't quite
locate at

   http://www.ibm.com/developer/xml/

but I know it has to be there somewhere.

regards, Terry