Re: DAVENPORT: The Anchor Element.

/ kuendgen@r-tec.net was heard to say:
| Hello..
| Ok i got another problem that i cant solve right now.
| <!--================== The Anchor Element
| =================================-->
|
| <!ELEMENT A - - (%text)* -(A)>
| <!ATTLIST A
|     %common.atts;
|     name    CDATA   #IMPLIED    -- named link end --
|     href    %URL    #IMPLIED    -- URL for linked resource --
|     rel     CDATA   #IMPLIED    -- forward link types --
|     rev     CDATA   #IMPLIED    -- reverse link types --
|     title   CDATA   #IMPLIED    -- advisory title string --
|     target  CDATA   #IMPLIED    -- target of HREF (frame) --
|     >

| This is what i find about Anchor

That's a fragment of the HTML DTD, not DocBook. The DocBook Anchor
element is defined like this:

<!ELEMENT Anchor - O EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST Anchor
		ID ID #REQUIRED
                PageNum CDATA #IMPLIED
                --other common atts---

| but i dont really understand how to use
| this.Can someone please explain me how to setup
| Anchor in an sgml dockument (docbook) so that they area also useable in
| html after converting.

that you want with the <sgmltag>link</sgmltag> element.
</para>.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | We think in generalities, but we
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | live in detail--Alfred North
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | Whitehead