Re: DAVENPORT: Mailing list archives available?

/ Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk> was heard to say:
| On Wed, Jun 09, 1999 at 06:13:17PM -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:
| > / "Jens M. Felderhoff" <j.m.f@netcologne.de> was heard to say:
| > | Are there any archives with this mailing list available somewhere?
| >
| > Not yet.

This list is supposed to be moving over to oasis-open.org, and I hope
that we'll get a web archive there.

| If anyone wants to start one, I've got all 608 messages sent since March
| 5th 1998.

Thanks, Nik, but I've got 'em _all_ ;-)

                                        Cheers,
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | It takes three hours for the sun
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | to go from the East coast to the
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | West coast and six hours for a