Re: DAVENPORT: Many troubles

/ Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil@asteroid.svib.ru> was heard to say:
| First, what is the fate of documentation? It's still for 2.4.1 and only
| reference for3.0. Will they be updated some day?

DocBook: The Definitive Guide, to be published by O'Reilly this summer,
will be/is the official documentation for DocBook. It will be freely
available as soon as it's published. It went to copyedit last Friday
and should be on the shelves in, say, August. Or thereabouts.

| Second, I guess it's Emacs' fault, but while it finds ARTICLE in both 3.0 and
| 3.1, it fails to find external entity BOOK in 3.1.

This sounds like a psgml-mode problem. Something in your catalog?

                                        Cheers,
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If you cannot find the truth right
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | where you are, where else do you
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | expect to find it?--Dogen